Custom Replacements for Kitchens & More.
Our high-quality replacement kitchen cabinet doors can help turn a tired space into the room of your dreams. Whether your kitchen cabinets, bathroom vanity, or pantry needs refacing, we have the perfect cabinet doors for your project.
FastCabinetDoors.com has an extensive selection of quality handmade custom cabinet doors & drawer fronts on the internet. Every single one of our replacement cabinet doors (such as the very popular shaker door) will be built by hand to fit your application. Whether replacing a single door under your bathroom sink or every kitchen cabinet door in your pantry, our high-quality replacement doors will add value and beauty wherever sturdy doors are needed.
- Raised Panel cabinet doors are one of the more traditional designs, often found in traditional kitchen or bathroom designs. These doors typically appear to have a bit more flourish than other styles.
- Flat Panel Cabinet Doors are just as the name implies. Flat panel cabinets are more synonymous with modern and European designs.
- Inset Cabinet Doors are set into the cabinet itself and allow for the cabinet door to sit flush with the cabinet box.
- Doors Cut for Glass are commonly referred to as Glass Cabinet Doors. An elegant addition to any room, these doors come precut for glass panels.
We offer a variety of materials and finish options as well. Each material and finish has it's advantages.
- Unfinished Wood Doors are constructed of a solid wood frame, and either a solid or plywood panel. Wood doors can be refinished, and minor damage is easier to repair.
- Finished Wood doors come already finished, and ready to hang. This reduces the prep work and labor, but is more expensive than the non finished counterpart.
- Thermofoil doors are comprised of a durable vinyl laminated on Medium Density Fiberboard. Thermofoil doors stand up well to high humidity and regular cleaning.
- Painted Doors - A beautiful prepainted grey or white cabinet door will be delivered to your doorstep.
All doors are custom made for you and come pre-sanded, ready to be painted or stained. Listed prices are per square foot. Input your size, select your material type and boring options to get a final price for your custom cabinet door. If you need any help, our in-house cabinet experts are waiting to help walk you through our easy ordering process.
Browse our wide selection of doors. Whether you’re looking for inset panel, flat panel, or raised panel doors, you can rest assured we have you covered. Check out our incredible assortment of finished and unfinished doors, painted doors, solid wood doors, thermofoil doors and doors cut for glass. And we always carry matching drawer fronts for all of our custom door options.
If you need more information, check out the resources in the blog, you can find information on door selection, hinge types, boring, tools needed for the job, how to finish your doors and much more.
You can also take a look at our FAQ for more information on doors, drawers, hardware, and installation.
- Artesia Cabinet DoorStarting at $15.38 per sq. ft.
- Shaker Cabinet DoorStarting at $14.64 per sq. ft.
- Camarillo Cabinet DoorStarting at $31.73 per sq. ft.
- Chapman Cabinet DoorStarting at $19.71 per sq. ft.
- Harmony Cabinet DoorStarting at $28.60 per sq. ft.
- Adobe Cabinet DoorStarting at $15.38 per sq. ft.
- Revere Cabinet DoorStarting at $16.97 per sq. ft.
- Campbell Cabinet DoorStarting at $16.36 per sq. ft.
- Liberty Cabinet DoorStarting at $23.20 per sq ft
- Diaz Cabinet DoorStarting at $16.97 per sq. ft.
- Heritage Cabinet DoorStarting at $16.97 per sq. ft.
- Durango Cabinet DoorStarting at $17.95 per sq. ft.
- Sawyer Cabinet DoorStarting at $16.99 per sq. ft.
- Camden Cabinet DoorStarting at $21.35 per sq. ft.
- Tacoma Cabinet DoorStarting at $17.12 per sq. ft.
- Patriot Cabinet DoorStarting at $23.20 per sq. ft.