Is it time to replace your kitchen drawers? If you are looking for replacement kitchen drawers, take a look at our extensive selection of quality hand-made drawer fronts. Replacing your drawer fronts (sometimes called a drawer face) can save you money by using the existing cabinet drawer box.
Browse our extensive collection of custom made fronts in a variety of high-quality wood species and styles including inset, solid, and raised panel drawer fronts. Match these designs to one of our custom cabinet doors for a perfect style combination.
Our high-quality replacement cabinet drawer fronts can be used to replace any type of drawer. Whether you're looking to replace the drawers in your kitchen cabinets, bathroom vanity, dresser or nightstand, we have you covered. We carry the widest selection of replacement drawer options on the internet.
You’ll find that custom, handcrafted drawer fronts are a great and affordable way to update your kitchen or bathroom. All replacement drawer fronts are custom made in the USA and come pre-sanded, ready to be painted or stained. Listed prices are per square foot. Input your size and select your material type to get a final price for your selection. If you need any help, our in-house cabinet experts are waiting to help walk you through our easy ordering process.
If you're ready to replace your cabinets, consider simply replacing your kitchen cabinet doors and drawer fronts instead. Save time, money and the headache of that full, unnecessary remodel.
More about replacement drawer front types:
Unfinished Wood Drawers - Wood fronts are constructed of a solid wood frame, and either a solid or plywood panel. Wood drawers can be refinished, and minor damage is easier to repair.
Thermofoil Drawers- Thermofoil fronts are comprised of a durable vinyl laminated on Medium Density Fiberboard. Thermofoil fronts stand up well to high humidity and regular cleaning.
Painted Drawer Fronts - A beautiful prepainted grey or white cabinet drawer front will be delivered to your doorstep.
Take a look at our FAQ for more information on doors, drawers, hardware, and installation.
- Starting at $10.95 + $7.50 FeeShaker Drawer Front
- Starting at $46.07 + $8.00 FeePainted Laguna Drawer Front
- Starting at $11.57 +$6.00 FeeRamona Drawer Front
- Starting at $15.00 + $6.00 FeePueblo Drawer Front
- Starting at $19.21 + $10.00 FeeMalibu Drawer Front
- Starting at $13.07 + $6.00 FeeIslander Drawer Front
- Starting at $12.64 + $6.00 FeeTerracina Drawer Front
- Starting at $16.57 + $8.00 FeeMaverick Drawer Front
- Starting at $31.63Painted Plank Drawer Front
- Starting at $10.86 per sq ftFC714 RTF Drawer Front
- Starting at $14.64 + $8.00 FeeDurango Drawer Front
- Starting at $10.21 + $6.00 FeeCharleston Drawer Front
- Starting at $14.50 + $7.50 FeeConnecticut Drawer Front
- Starting at $14.85 + $8.75 FeeWilmington Drawer Front
- Starting at $14.65 + $7.50 FeeWindsor Routed Drawer Front
- Starting at $13.07 + $7.00 FeeSheldon Drawer Front