After you've purchased your cabinet doors, make sure to gather the appropriate tools to make installation a breeze. We’ve put together a list of handy tools and materials to have in order to easily paint or stain and attach the cabinet doors for a finished, professional look.
- Measuring Tape
- 220-grit sandpaper
- Dropcloth or Painter’s Plastic
- Paint Brushes
- Painter’s Tape
- Phillips-head screwdriver
- Phillips-head driver bit
- Cabinet doors
- Wood screws
- Cabinet Hardware
- Stain or Paint
- Top Coat Finish
Now that you’ve got your cabinet doors and your tools it’s time to install them! Make installation a breeze by following these quick tips:
- -Mark the location of your cabinet hinges with painters tape to ensure that it is level and in the correct location before you install the doors.
- -When you screw the hinge in place, make sure that it sits perfectly flush with the door so you don’t end up with crooked doors.
- -When installing multiple doors, use a level to mark a line for the second cabinet door. Holding the level against the bottom of the first cabinet door, draw a line under the opening for the second door. This line will give you the proper angle to match the second door up to the first door.
Good luck remodeling! If you have any questions about installation or products, feel free to give us a call at 1-866-558-0855 and we’d be happy to assist you!